1. The information herein on gacp.org may contain bugs, errors, problems or other limitations. The owner of this site assumes no responsibility and you agree absolutely and unreservedly to hold harmless the owner of this site for any damage that has been proven beyond reasonable doubt by the appropriate Court to originate from this site. The owner of the site assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this site. You, the User, agree that you are aware viruses can be transmitted electronically, and have taken all necessary steps to safeguard your computer.
2. You the User, agree to allow gacp.org to place 'cookies' and or other 'programs' on your computer for the efficient viewing of gacp.org; and that gacp.org guarantees that no 'spyware' or 'adware' program will be placed on your computer nor will any information be divulged to any third party whatsoever, except where ordered by a Court of Competent Jurisdiction.
3. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic files or at the site is disclaimed.
4. The User agrees to defend and hold gacp.org and its affiliates, licensers, content and service providers, participating
publishers, authors, dealers, and suppliers harmless from any liability, loss, claim, and expense, including lawyer's fees and expenses, related to a use of this Web site,
5. This site contains links to other Internet sites. Such links are not endorsements of any products or services in such sites, and no information in such site has been endorsed or approved by gacp.org. The Owner(s) of any 'links' agree absolutely that they are the legal owner of that site's original content and are absolutely and solely liable for the content contained therein, and that the owner of gacp.org shall not, can not and will not be liable under any circumstances for the content of any other site linked herein.
6. All remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to GACP through this site (collectively, the "Submission") will forever be the property of gacp.org. gacp.org will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential. Without limitation, gacp.org will have exclusive ownership of all present and future existing rights to the Submission of every kind and nature everywhere. Gacp.org will be entitled to use the Submission for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever, without compensation to you or any other person sending the Submission. You acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever material you submit, and you, not gacp.org, have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright.
7. That you, the User, by placing your written submission for viewing by third parties on gacp.org, on any message board herein, but not limited thereto, agree absolutely that you are the author of that content and that you are solely liable for any damages that may arise out of the placing of the said submission and will hold gacp.org harmless from any action arising there from and that you agree not to join gacp.org in any Third party action arising there from.
8. Jurisdiction: By accessing this site, you are deemed to and unreservedly agree that the Laws of Republic of Korea will apply in the event of any dispute arising from use of this website.
9. By use of gacp.org you are deemed to have read this Disclaimer that has been prominently displayed by way of a link to the primary viewing page. If you do not agree with this disclaimer you are advised to leave the site immediately.
If you have any questions about these or other policies of gacp.org, please visit
Last updated January 27, 2003