Advanced Search

Author Topic: Jung Myung Seok hiding in Coast Rica?  (Read 15534 times)

March 04, 2007, 07:06:48 PM
Reply #15

Offline solidsnake

• Lunch

• View Profile
Re: Jung Myung Seok hiding in Coast Rica?
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2007, 07:06:48 PM »
I'll make no secert of the fact that it was I who have been writing "angry posts."  For me, it's better to give utterance to my feelings I have for them, than to try and reason with them on certain topics.  Well, in most cases I have and will try to talk to them in a respectful manner, but if I see something that roils me, than I'll infallibly say unpalatable things to vent out my feelings.  I can see how some people might disagree with my way of communicating with them , but that's just me.

Honestly and  I can speak from my experience of disscusing certain topics with a few leaders of JMs and some of the Mses, that there is no point of trying to coax them by being nice and making implicts comments to indicate their nonsense. 

Also, I don't think I was harsh with my words. Besides, I justified my ultimatum by providing uptional with what he requested and I hope that he or she (I kinda think uptional is ho myung) feels compelled to provide the links, or if they don't then at least I proved my point of  how deceifut they are.   IMHO sometimes it is better to be somewhat confrontational, then to be politically correct all the time.  I don't have the patience to be avuncular all the time.    Am I belligerent?  Maybe, but only when I encounter things that I find absolutely revolting.

Anyone who has a problem with what I posted on wiki disscussion page, send me a private message.  I don't want people to clutter this topic because of me.

May 20, 2007, 06:47:35 PM
Reply #16

Offline Peter

• Administrator

• View Profile
    • Personal Blog & Site
Re: Jung Myung Seok hiding in Costa Rica?
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2007, 06:47:35 PM »
Now that he's been caught, it'll be interesting to know if he was there and how and when he travelled to and from China. And where else did he go, and who helped him?

Solidsnake said that it was believed he travelled from Mexico - could he have been in the US staying with PJ and Naomi?  He'd spent time there before, and if his fake passport was good enough....
Things that make me go hhmmmmmmm

March 15, 2016, 06:24:06 PM
Reply #17

Offline Peter

• Administrator

• View Profile
    • Personal Blog & Site
Re: Jung Myung Seok hiding in Coast Rica?
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2016, 06:24:06 PM »
http://www.aldia.co.cr/ad_ee/2007/febrero/10/sucesos990516.html

Update: Article archived here: http://web.archive.org/web/20070219220216/http://aldia.co.cr/ad_ee/2007/febrero/10/sucesos990516.html

Nadie sabe nada del temido Jung Myong Sook

Migración investiga si mafia china lo ayuda

Hugo Solano
[email protected]ía.co.cr
San José. - Ni la embajada de Japón, ni la de Corea del Sur, han solicitado al Gobierno la acción de búsqueda del prófugo coreano Jung Myong Sook, cuya presencia aquí está casi descartada.

En total anonimato

Pese a la débil evidencia, iniciamos el operativo para demostrar que en nuestro país las autoridades no protegen prófugos, dijo Mario Zamora.

Mario Zamora, director de Migración, dijo que, por ahora, no hay señales de que el coreano esté aquí, y se indaga si la mafia china le presta seguridad.

“Hasta ahora, por no ser perseguido judicialmente en Japón, no podemos solicitar oficialmente ayuda al Gobierno de Costa Rica”, dijo el consejero de la embajada de Japón, Yasuhisa Suzuki.

Añadió que muchas de las jóvenes afectadas por el coreano son de sectas y, como creyentes, no lo llevaron al ámbito judicial.

Según dijo, las publicaciones japonesas mencionan que un grupo de afectadas se organiza para formular la acusación.

Hwang Gwang Ho, cónsul de la embajada de Corea, dijo, a través de la funcionaria Ileana Palaco, que en su país ya casi no se habla de este asunto porque ocurrió hace más de nueve años.

Afirmó que no ha habido ninguna comunicación por la vía diplomática solicitando al Gobierno que se investigue la posible permanencia del coreano aquí.