Advanced Search

Author Topic: Wolmyeong Dong: The Home of the JMS Cult  (Read 8857 times)

October 10, 2012, 02:18:39 AM
Read 8857 times

Offline Peter

• Administrator

• View Profile
    • Personal Blog & Site
Wolmyeong Dong: The Home of the JMS Cult
« on: October 10, 2012, 02:18:39 AM »
A collection of photos, videos, links, and other tidbits related to Wolmyong Dong, JMS cult's secluded rural retreat and birthplace of its leader. First up, a few photos I took in 2003:

The cult-produced booklet Wolmyungdong Guide offers this description of the above rock sculpture on page 14:

Male and Female Face in One Rock
Can you see a female profile? If you look at the other side of the rock, you'll see a male profile. Isn't it interesting? Even the former owner of this rock didn't notice that and sold the rock. But it revealed itself when our members turned it over to tie it with a rope. Its value went up since then. Just like this rock, people vary their destinies and values according to who the owner is. Don't you agree?

I said "That looks like a women's body with a dick on top" to the cultist who first showed that rock to me. She thought my observation quite strange. "Oh, you have a dirty mind." No, I just know what a dick looks like and what a female body looks like.
She was either blind (she wasn't), had no idea about human anatomy (unlikely), or didn't feel a first-time visitor was ready to hear any of the sexual aspects of Jeong's cult (most likely scenario).

Some Videos:

January 25, 2018, 03:55:06 PM
Reply #4

Offline Katie

• View Profile
Re: Wolmyeong Dong: The Home of the JMS Cult
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2018, 03:55:06 PM »
Found a JMS blog for Wolmyeongdong: http://koreawmd.blogspot.com/