Advanced Search

Author Topic: JMS Produced Videos: Naked University Students Praising Cult Leader  (Read 54457 times)

February 18, 2012, 10:26:05 PM
Read 54457 times

Offline Peter

• Administrator

• View Profile
    • Personal Blog & Site
Some interesting screen shots from a video taken while Jeong was a fugitive in China have just surfaced.
They speak for themselves and shouldn't surprise anyone familiar with the JMS cult. Having said that, I don't recall seeing such a blatant indicator of what the JMS cult is really all about:

March 22, 2012, 12:42:25 PM
Reply #1

Offline Peter

• Administrator

• View Profile
    • Personal Blog & Site
Re: Photos from Jeong While A Fugitive in China with his Harem
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 12:42:25 PM »
I just received three jms-produced videos of naked women (pixelated) announcing their love for Jeong. The videos were made in early 2007, and one bears the title "Campus Leader".

The videos available here: https://www.mediafire.com/?gwxl0j7lay49an8

Two screenshots are on the antijms site here.

A few more photos of Jeong and his indoctrinated naked ladies can be found on this site: http://b.bbi.com.tw/Gossiping/1HDOFqJO.html (Update: Link is down - I saved them and added them to the first post above)

CBS news report (in Korean) featuring the video footage the photos at the top of this thread were taken from:

March 22, 2012, 11:41:51 PM
Reply #2

Offline Peter

• Administrator

• View Profile
    • Personal Blog & Site
JMS Produced Video: Naked University Students Praising Cult Leader
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 11:41:51 PM »
The videos source is a senior JMS member who recently left the cult after realizing exactly what Jeong is - a serial rapist and what is "church" is  - an organization that only exists to serves up young women for Jeong to rape. At least he's in jail now, so Jeong is not raping, but the same culture and teachings permeate the cult.

I can't at all imagine what it's like to wake up one day and realize you've spent x number of years assisting a man like Joeng. While I can't imagine the totality of their feelings and what he's going through, I can certainly understand his anger. And that person is channeling that anger into something positive, ie the release of cult material that I would say was only meant to be seen by Jeong and those closest to him. Material the JMS cult doesn't want anyone else to see.

April 01, 2012, 05:45:59 PM
Reply #3

Offline noMoreJMS

• Lunch

• View Profile
Re: Photos from Jeong While A Fugitive in China with his Harem
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 05:45:59 PM »
Now here is something that would be incredibly hard for them to prove wrong, but I bet they will go to the ends of the earth to shelter their current members from it also.

There is a reason the supreme court upheld their rulings, and i'm sure this helps us to fill some gaps that may have been harder to believe earlier. It seems quite obvious now that he is a man that takes advantage of his position, and can ruin the lives of thousands.

April 04, 2012, 05:15:28 AM
Reply #4

Offline Peter

• Administrator

• View Profile
    • Personal Blog & Site
Re: JMS Produced Video: Naked University Students Praising Cult Leader
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2012, 05:15:28 AM »
These videos represent the end result and purpose behind everything JMS does: the front groups, the 30 lessons, the lies, the sleep deprivation, the doctrine focusing on becoming "brides and lovers of Christ", the prohibition on relationships, the arranged marriages, every sermon and song etc etc, They all serve but one purpose, and that purpose couldn't be any clearer.

That isn't to say that the cult tries to indoctrinate every women to that level of devotion; the cult also needs members oblivious of the sexual aspect so that they can in all sincerity deny such things. The cult also requires men to bring in more women. It is an onion with many layers and thanks to the former leader who quite the cult, we can now see its innermost layer. It's \a layer that hasn't been seen before outside the cult's inner sanctum. While unseen until now, it is a layer which all other aspects of the cult point towards. JMS is nothing but an organization that feeds young women to a crazed rapist. And it did it for a very long time, and all the signs are it continue if and when the rapist jeong is released from jail.

May 12, 2012, 08:15:55 PM
Reply #5

Offline noMoreJMS

• Lunch

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2012, 08:15:55 PM »
Was this a recent article? What was it about do you know?

May 14, 2012, 06:27:08 AM
Reply #6

Offline Peter

• Administrator

• View Profile
    • Personal Blog & Site
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2012, 06:27:08 AM »
It was posted on Youtube the end of March. I'm not sure if the air date was around then. I'll share it with some friends and try get a summary.
My Korean is still pretty bad.. damn, Korean language skills would really come in handy here. I must study!

July 09, 2014, 05:25:04 AM
Reply #7

Offline Peter

• Administrator

• View Profile
    • Personal Blog & Site
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2014, 05:25:04 AM »
Related to the above, this recent Australian report about JMS in Australia details more requests for naked photos of young female members and trips to Korea where young female members are brought to Jeong in jail:

Update: The cult filed a totally bogus copyright complaint against SBS Australia's Youtube upload in early October 2015, part of an ongoing campaign to whitewash the Internet of factual information about their serial raping leader and his cult. It should be back online shortly. As mentioned elsewhere on my site, the video is available on SBS Australia's site here.

Update 2: The above is back on Youtube. :D

April 04, 2016, 11:24:10 PM
Reply #8

Offline Peter

• Administrator

• View Profile
    • Personal Blog & Site
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2016, 11:24:10 PM »
One very interesting result from the cult's failed attempt to sue me over the above videos (which were previously released at a press conference :o) is that members admitted the videos are real. Former members have told me they were told the videos were faked by critics under the influence of Satan.

April 29, 2016, 01:16:27 AM
Reply #9

Offline Peter

• Administrator

• View Profile
    • Personal Blog & Site
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2016, 01:16:27 AM »
Interesting case of history repeating itself. And JMS has quite a presence at Ewha University today:

Mrs. Gil Ja Sa Eu (one of the Ewha students, who was later married to Hyo-won Eu) wrote: “… fourteen of us were called to the office of the Dean of Students [at Ewha University]. The Dean told us, ‘The Unification Church is heresy, and they dance around in the nude. You mustn’t go there.’ We answered, ‘We haven’t even danced fully clothed, much less nude. If we wanted to dance, we would go to a dance hall. Why should we go to church to dance?’ But she said, ‘That’s not true. You don’t know because you’re not in very deeply yet. If you keep going, they will make you take your clothes off and dance.’  (from ‘My Testimony’—an essay in the UTS Library)