Advanced Search

Author Topic: $cientology Prank Video Competition...  (Read 2935 times)

December 11, 2009, 11:39:36 PM
Read 2935 times

Offline Peter

• Administrator

• View Profile
    • Personal Blog & Site
$cientology Prank Video Competition...
« on: December 11, 2009, 11:39:36 PM »
I stumbled upon this by chance earlier today.

I think I might try cook something up for this...
I don't think Scientology has a branch in Korea, so I may be limited to filming something in my living room with the $cientology books I own.
Anyway, the thinking cap is on, and the timing is perfect - I finished my studies for the year yesterday.

http://www.anoncontest.org/

Scientology Sucks: A Contest

A word from the founders:
    NYC Anonymous is happy to present to you the Scientology Sucks Prank Contest! Anybody can enter to win a cash prize for submitting a video of a prank on the Church of Scientology.

All you would have to do is come up with a funny and/or effective prank, involving the Church of Scientology, which is already the laughing stock of the world. A panel of judges will review all of the entries and give out cash prizes for First, Second and Third Place. The image above reflects the current prize amounts, which are constantly rising as we receive more sponsors and donations.

There is no catch and no limit on participation. You may submit as many prank videos as you want until the contest deadline, which is Feb. 1st, 2010. At that time, all of the submitted videos will be published on prominent video sites by Feb. 10th, 2010, and the winners will be chosen no later than Feb. 28th 2010. For a more complete rundown of the rules, please visit our rules and regulations page.

Submissions can be from an individual or from a group, and will all be judged equally based on humor, quality, cleverness, and effectiveness.

This contest is donation driven, and every dollar from our sponsors goes right into the grand prize pot and will be awarded to the winners of the contest. We want to give everybody the best experience we can, and give the gutzy contest winners what they deserve, so please DONATE!

For any further questions not covered in the Rules and Regulations, please feel free to contact us, and we will be more than happy to address any issues or concerns.

Scientology sucks. All of you bad seeds, stageless comedians, youtube lovers, internet derelicts, grand schemers, and grinning lunatics, it's finally time to make money doing something you love!