Advanced Search

Author Topic: Jeong on the Phone (Audio, Korean)  (Read 4029 times)

December 13, 2006, 03:01:48 AM
Read 4029 times

Offline rb

• Administrator

• View Profile
Jeong on the Phone (Audio, Korean)
« on: December 13, 2006, 03:01:48 AM »
Author: Peter
Date: Mar 18, 2005

The Korean antijms site has a new front page -- A nice person gave me this quick translation..Thanks a million Gwen!
http://www.antijms.or.kr/ -> now www.antijms.net

I just read it briefly, never heard of the guy but the gist of it is (my Korean's not perfect so interpreted fairly loosely)

The title reads: We know what the Messiah did last summer

It says that although warrants are out for his capture by Interpol and Korean law enforcement agencies, he's stated "I'm too busy with missions overseas and don't have time to return to Korea"

Also goes on to say that although he's banned from several countries, and on the run, he's in China now and indulges in phone sex with his female converts.

Apparently one of them got fed up and recorded & posted her conversation with him which you can d/l off the site.

1) is the convo with the woman
2) (I think) this is audio where he calls a woman that could be his daughter (age-wise) but when her mom picks up, he just hangs up
3) SBS aired that he likes girls 17-18 yrs of age but now he's filed suit against them for defamation/libel
4) he bought some girl panties and bras and told her not to tell anyone, also he said to her 'since I got you underwear, our relationship is the same as if we had had sex over 100 times
5) he tells a girl 40 years his junior that he loves her before hanging up
That certainly sounds like the Joshua Jung I know and hate ;)

Long-term former member Serket commented on the recordings on Peter's first site:

Author: Serket8
Date: Mar 22, 2005

Hey Cap!

Yeap. I listened to all of the taped recordings.

Listen up guys.....

The voice on those recordings is Jung, Myeong Seok (aka Joshua Jung). If you ask me how sure I am, I'm gonna tell you there's no question about it there. Same voice, same expressions and intonations, etc.

Take care. 8-)
Serket

December 21, 2006, 03:31:03 AM
Reply #1

Offline rb

• Administrator

• View Profile
Re: Jung on the Phone (Audio, Korean)
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2006, 03:31:03 AM »
Author: YO
Date: Aug 8, 2006

If you follow the blog at the end of that article. You are able to listen to a telephone conversation between JMS and a 19 year old girl(not sure exactly how old she is). The conversation contains JMS flirting with her saying things such as "What would you do if you do come here and see me?" "I hang up the phone because you mom answered the phone earlier." "The reason you bought me an under-ware is because you repute me as your boy friend." "I miss you." etc...

July 24, 2015, 11:05:06 PM
Reply #3

Offline Peter

• Administrator

• View Profile
    • Personal Blog & Site
Re: Jeong on the Phone (Audio, Korean)
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2015, 11:05:06 PM »
Thanks to JMS members putting more material on Youtube, you can decide for yourself if the voice on the above recordings is Jeong's: