Advanced Search

Author Topic: Open Letter to Jung from a Member of 18 years  (Read 6053 times)

December 10, 2006, 12:44:25 PM
Read 6053 times

Offline rb

• Administrator

• View Profile
Open Letter to Jung from a Member of 18 years
« on: December 10, 2006, 12:44:25 PM »
Posted on: The English section of www.antijms.net
Date: Oct 30, 1999

Dear teacher, I believed you and taught many student that you are the Messiah (reincarnation of Jesus) with firm belief. I contributed my self to you at my 20's and served you until 30 without taking anything for me, all for you. The first salary one 10,000 won(equivalent to 10 US dollars) and my belief was not shaken even after I was deserted at the salary of 50,000 won. I decided to see you again after I become a real needed person for you. I desperately tried. I deserted my family, my health, roamed around in hunger.  One day, you said " You will get salary from the Heaven" I did not doubt it. But Now it is broken. If I had done something wrong, I would not rebut, but the reason you scolded me is not to serve 'the younger MSes well' Because of her slender I was deprived of my position to save the mere '50 dollars.' I became a member in '83. Under your order not to get any job, I deserted my family, served you all over the country teaching several hundreds student. But the younger MS was only a few years old in the group and does nothing but serves you. But many people said serving you is more important.

All the younger MS are doing is sleeping with you, following you, forming an atmosphere. That was their job. The work I was doing is not as good as theirs ? Are you so satisfied to see me bow the young ones ? You even scolded us(old MSes) in front of national lecturer's meeting not to look down the girls around you. "They are my girl friends". All of us old MSes were speechless.

Some lecturers who did not behave accordingly were kicked out in dishonor. Some members bullied them to leave the church. Do you think the reporters(whose duties are to report the activities of lecturers and serves as Jung's sex partners) are more important than we lecturers who have spent their life to enlarge the MS and educate ? IS it the Providence ? If it is so, I decided not to accept it. If the God leads a human to the wrong way, the God cannot have any respect from me, and you neither.

Now I know I AM MORE important than you. I was even afraid to ride in a taxi when you drove a Mercedes Benz purchased from our donation. You bragged it riding with In-wha and Hae-jo(they are sisters and most beloved girls of all by Jung) If that's your Providence, I want to live humanly. I still think of the moment when the girls I led to you were crying. Of course some of the girls were proud of having sex with you. They were just happy to have been saved by the messiah. Some even asked how to do with you when you are tired and reported to me how and how many times she had sex with you. I cannot forget the innocent face of a girl who was so proud of sleeping with you, saying "He ejaculates outside, doesn't he?" My words were losing as I was fighting with something collapsing in myself. When I thought staying with you is no more bearable, I left there empty handed without even one dollar.

Now I do not have any religion. Only believe in myself, family and human being. Human is more important than God. Nobody can destroy human being under the name of God. How can you say "Feel glorious" by match making a girl you slept with for many years. If you say " I raised her" does it mean you trained them sexually, made them more cunning ? Of course, how cunning should they be to get hold of you among so many reporters ?

Now you have reporters in Japan, Taiwan, etc. I am afraid it is international shame. If choosing beautiful girls is important, are plain girls cursed? If so you should have provided us some plastic surgery. While you bought dozens of dresses for those whom you slept with, what did you do for us remaining ? All our ugly lecturers' duty was to provide beautiful sex partners to you and get praise from you. It was our dream. Even preacher Ahn said "The more palace maid, the bigger the palace" with the example of lecturer Kim of Pu-san area. We the lecturers are the one who noticed it earlier than anybody else and we volunteered to collect girls to get trust from you.

We have committed SIN to those younger ones. I don't know how much they blame me. I don't know how many of them are wasted by you and how much they deplore to me. But I have an excuse. " I did not know either" Actually, I have noticed something wrong, but my wrong belief has blocked it. Finally, when I knew everything, I was deserted by you and I deserted you also.

Girl(000-somebody I led to Jung), Please forgive me. I cry for you. At the moment I left JMS, I did not regret that I did not take you with me. But NOW I curse the night I met you. Your respectful eye, words, the voice. Also my beloved sister student, please forgive me and live your life, please.

Teacher, the "Lovers providence" you claimed now became the chain to lock your feet. Can you see me straight when we have the chance to meet again ?

An open letter by a former MS and lecturer.

===============================

PS. I am still afraid of everything. It took many years to get stability. I cannot step forward. I tried suicide twice. I only live for my old parents, without whom I may have become insane. How can I agree I believed such a sick man ? Who can stand with the fact the his wife was a prostitute? Such persons are only insane. Now I found a peace. But still want to say something, that is why I send you this email. This email may be publicized, but never my identity. I am a victim too, I've been victimized for 18 years Please keep me safely. Then I may let you know more.

Take care.

December 10, 2006, 12:46:14 PM
Reply #1

Offline rb

• Administrator

• View Profile
Re: Open Letter to Jung from a Member of 18 years
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2006, 12:46:14 PM »
Author: scarlett
Date: Aug 9, 2005

"Now I know I AM MORE important than you....I found a peace. But still want to say something, that is why I send you this email"

Dear Member of 18 years,

I do not know your whole story in detail but I was reminded of many experiences as I read it. I too came to Providence at a young age in the early 90s. I saw myself and many of my peers naively devote themselves to " the history" at all costs. Sadly (in some ways fortunately) more than 90 percent of those early members have left for many of the reasons you and other ex-members have stated. As for what their lives are like now, no one really knows because they have be ostricized from the group. No one will really knows their story except those who have left. Whether you are Korean, Japanese, American, Taiwanese, German, etc. the experiences are similar. After more than a decade of devotion, I find myself at a crossroads in my spiritual quest. Call it cynicism, call it a wake up call, call it what you will. I can no longer accept, without question, the edicts that come down from the pulpit daily. The rosy picture presented to the outside is nothing like the disturbing view from inside the walls of "Providence" The process of breaking away is slow and many times confusing and difficult. As you said... "I am still afraid of everything. It took many years to get stability." As I begin the process creating a life outside of "Providence," I take comfort in the fact that I still believe in God (not one man's interpretation) and that it is His unconditional love that will always be there.

All the best,
-Scarlett

P.S. It is always encouraging to hear from others who have found the courage to speak out and realize again their own worth as a human being.

December 10, 2006, 12:47:22 PM
Reply #2

Offline rb

• Administrator

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2006, 12:47:22 PM »
Author: Peter
Date: Aug 15, 2005

Welcome Scarlet,

First of all, thankyou very much for taking the time to read and respond here.

You have shown a great deal of personal courage by being prepared to simply hear negative views of GACP and Joshua Jung. And even more courage to share your story. Writing about your experiences can really help in the healing process. Whether you write here, or in a private journal, the very act of writing helps you to question many of the things GACP would rather you not question. So congratulations on the steps you have taken, I hope they bring you that much closer to a life you can truly call your own.

It really warms my heart to hear the experience has not dampened your faith. Although at this point in my life religion does not play a major role, I am always saddened to hear people who lose their faith after cultic experiences.
The Bible warns about cults repeatedly: the “beware of wolves in sheep’s clothing” stuff from the New Testement. So, personally speaking I see no reason why an encounter with a cult should dampen anyone's faith.

I noticed you mentioned ex-members being ostracized by the group. That little technique of dealing with critics and disillusioned members is common to all cults. The cult needs to maintain the illusion of perfection, therefore anyone who thinks otherwise, or is simply asking too many questions, can be no longer be tolerated. Only one viewpoint is allowed, that of Jung.

The excommunication of members also brings up the issue of "conditional friendship”

Losing "conditional friendships" is still a painful experience, I guess the term "conditional" implies that the other party is in some way a manipulative person, but as you know Providence is full of some vert well-meaning and kind people.
Be that as it may, Providence friedships do not survive outside of Providence, that is simply a fact. That is one tool they use to keep you in. This very understandable fear of losing your friends is used to full advantage by GACP and Jung.

This is a time for you to really cherish the friendships and relationships in your life that are truly NOT conditional. The fiends who will stand by you, whichever way you feel about GACP.

I think the best advise I could give you at this point is just try and get up to speed on how cults recruit, indoctrinate and control. That will help you understand GACP better, which I feel is not only vital for your healing, but will also guide you in the future.
It isn’t uncommon for people to leave one destructive group only to swap it for another.

This link is one of my favourites and I know that it describes GACP very well.
It shows the subtle progression from GACP claiming to follow Jesus and the Bible to the inevitable personality cult of Jung.

http://www.rbc.org/ds/q1101/q1101.html#page6

Thanks again for taking the time to post here, it really means a lot to me that this website, much of it created in a small dingy smokey PC room in Guemsan, not far from where Jung was born, has found its way onto your PC screen.

I hope you always feel welcome to post here, but at the same time I hope the day is fast approaching that you can put all of this behind you and move on to a bigger, better and freer life.

Please always feel free to email me anytime, and don't be shy about contacting Rick, Steve and Conrad.
Take care,
pete

December 10, 2006, 12:52:40 PM
Reply #3

Offline rb

• Administrator

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2006, 12:52:40 PM »
Author: Peter
Date: Aug 15, 2005

Jul 31, 2005, 8:08pm, Peter wrote:
I was even afraid to ride in a taxi when you drove a Mercedes Benz purchased from our donation. You bragged it riding with In-wha and Hae-jo (they are sisters and most beloved girls of all by Jung) If that's your Providence, I want to live humanly.

Jung's BMW is also mentioned by French Sociologist Nathalie Luca,who spent 6 months living with and studying his cult:

The fact that the Church makes use of the most developed, cutting-edge technology, or that its members look like they have walked off the cover of a fashion magazine, as is the case in the Providence Church, or even that the founder drives the only turquoise blue Mercedes in Korea, shows the " efficiency " of the Church...
Updated Internet Archive Link.

The book she wrote about her experiences with this cult is only available in French.
It can be ordered here from Amazon France

On the cover is a pic of a younger Jung playing soccer and a picture of a Providence "Church" service, populated by an aweful lot of people >:(

I own this book, but.... don't speak French. :(

December 10, 2006, 12:53:27 PM
Reply #4

Offline rb

• Administrator

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2006, 12:53:27 PM »
Author: scarlett
Date: Aug 16, 2005

Hi Capt.

Thanks for the response to my post. I have recently started reading a book called "Leaving the Saints: How I left the Mormons and Found my Faith." This book has truly been a God-send to me. The book chronicles one womans journey as she discovers the darker side of Mormonism (the religion she was born into, married and raised a family in) and finds the courage to leave. Raised as "Mormon royalty", the decision she faced was heart wrenching but she ultimately found the strength to stay true to herself and find her true faith. I highly recommend this compelling story. Go to www.marthabeck.com or www.leavingthesaints.com for more info.

I will definitely make more posts in the future. I hope that my story (formed over the past 12 years or so) will eventually help others in a similar situation. The power of the written word cannot be understated.

Take care,
Scarlett :D

July 09, 2017, 10:47:08 PM
Reply #5

Offline lulu

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2017, 10:47:08 PM »
Now I know I AM MORE important than you. I was even afraid to ride in a taxi when you drove a Mercedes Benz purchased from our donation. You bragged it riding with In-wha and Hae-jo

I've seen Hae jo in person. She is really a sight to behold. Very beautiful, fair with good complexion, superb fashion sense which complements her physicals assets.  She dresses like a fashion model. Her voice is also very sweet and she is the best at aegyo, "acting cutesy"

With her charming and cutesy mannerism, the way she speaks, talks, behaves and acts. It is no wonder that Jung would have such an interest in her. I believe she is in her early 40s now but is attractive enough to pass off as someone in her late 20s or early 30s.