Advanced Search

Author Topic: Minutes Prior To Jeong's Arrest in Hong Kong 2003  (Read 9388 times)

December 13, 2006, 02:14:21 AM
Read 9388 times

Offline rb

• Administrator

• View Profile
Minutes Prior To Jeong's Arrest in Hong Kong 2003
« on: December 13, 2006, 02:14:21 AM »
In July 2003 Jeong was arrested in Hong Kong on visa violations. Korea asked for his extradition to face the rape charges.
The idiot judge at the extradition hearing released Jeong on $US100,000 bail while the case was being decided.

A member I know recalls extra calls for donations at that time.

Jeong happily paid the money and then didn't turn up at his next scheduled court appearance.

His arrest happened after members of the Korean anti-JMS group Exodus led Hong Kong immigration officers to Jeong's location.

The 2004 assault on the elderly father of the founder of Exodus was payback for the arrest.

I was living in Guemsan at the time and my roommate was a member.
Later she recalled that morning at WMD: She arrived at 4 am for regular morning service and found lots of girls crying. People were talking about fasting and praying for a couple of days.

She asked what happened and was told only, "Something terrible happened," and "You need to pray."

Here is footage filmed by Exodus:

LiveLeak.com - Minutes Prior to Cult Leader Jeong Myeong-seok's 2003 Arrest in Hong Kong

June 22, 2007, 10:30:05 AM
Reply #1

Offline solidsnake

• Lunch

• View Profile
What was Jung doing minutes before his arrest? You be the judge.
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2007, 10:30:05 AM »

You could see one of the girls'.......  you know, something that rhymes with "tick."  What do you think he was doing in the mosquito net with those two girls?    ::)  I know the picture is a bit blurry, but you know what I'm talking about, right? 

Now you know the reason for which it took some time for him to stand up straight and come out of the mosquito net.  The mystery solved. ;D

Well, you guys be the judge.

June 22, 2007, 11:04:46 AM
Reply #2

Offline brainwashingcult

• Lunch

• View Profile
Re: What was Jung doing minutes before his arrest? You be the judge.
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2007, 11:04:46 AM »
i think jung fucked those two women no wonder he had the mosquito net to keep him privacy. ;D

folks excuse my language!!

June 23, 2007, 07:39:06 AM
Reply #3

Offline solidsnake

• Lunch

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2007, 07:39:06 AM »

1.  You can see the left strap is loosed.

2.  Her skirt is haning on the head of the bed.

3.  Her lower body is exposed.  You can see clearly that she is not wearing her skirt.

4.  She is trying to don her skirt.

5.  She is finished putting on her skirt.

6.  You can see her....... you know. ;)

7.  Enhanced image of her...........  you know. ;)

*Since the picture quality isn't perfect, I exhort you guys to re-watch the "minutes prior to Jung's arrest video" again.  So, You guys can see these images clarly without the blurriness.

*Hey, John Lee, Naomi and the rest of the American MSes! I know you guys come here to spy on us, so let me ask you something.  Do you still think he is innocent?  Fine, then do me a favor and refute this for me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!  By the way, No one has tampered with the images or the video, so don't fritter away your strength by saying this is a work of a hacker or some other BSes, such as he was giving her a health check up.     please make an intelligent refutation if you guys can.

June 23, 2007, 01:09:46 PM
Reply #4

Offline brainwashingcult

• Lunch

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2007, 01:09:46 PM »
so their u go solidsnake, u know more than me!! i probably should of said it on my first reply, first health check and then attempt to fucked those 2 women.