Advanced Search

Author Topic: JMS at Ewha Womens University & Sookmyung Women's University  (Read 125 times)

June 05, 2018, 09:47:09 PM
Read 125 times

Offline Peter

• Administrator

• View Profile
    • Personal Blog & Site
June 4, 2018: 이대 벗들! JMS 조심해! - Ehwa University Be Careful (Bareun Media)

Google/Naver English Translation:
" Ewha Womans University? There are 100 JMS believers, right? There are so many fake programs! " "Miss A", a student who said she experienced JMS through missionary work in Ewha Womans University, said, " Friends (Editor : Ewha Womans University students) refer to each other as " friends. "I don't want them to be fooled by JMS. "

Having been interested in CCM accompaniment, Ms A posted on the community site of Ewha Womans University students that she wanted to take lessons in accompaniment. A sister called ("sister" is an older student not a sibling). Taking the same school, same religion, same hobby, and lessons, I naturally got close to my sister. Although it was not true later, the comments were made by other JMS members and connected my older sister.

My older sister did not attempt to make an urgent mission to Ms. A. " My sister told me a little bit about church, faith, and faith for six months. Now, if you think about it, it's sort of a little bit of a dilution of some of the JMS's core doctrine. I trusted her, and I went to a Bible study meeting that she recommended because it seemed like a good idea. "

Ms A started studying the Bible at a JMS fake church. Since she had lived abroad, she had little opportunity to access information about Korean false religions. There was no doubt about the group and the identity of Jeong Myeong-seok, as well as the fake church.

Get to know JMS

Two times a week, two hours a day, and two months, I studied 30 101. Until then, he did not know that JMS was where he studied. " Introduction 30 is a doctrine that turns Jung Myung-seok into a messiah, " said A. But he described the messiah as a pastor, not a charade. After learning the Introduction of 30, I asked you to tell me who the pastor was and meet him. The return answer was, I can't see him yet because he's so busy. " I got some information because I asked him only to tell me his age. " Ah! As soon as this guy was called, the Internet was covered with Jeong Myung-seok's sex crimes. It was confusing. " I told them what I had been through and asked them about Jung Myung-seok. "

The answer was obvious. On the recommendation of an acquaintance, I found a healthy heretic clinic. After hearing the 30-point evidence, I learned the true nature of JMS and Jung Myung-seok. " It's God's help. I've recovered a lot from my training at the consultation center. Especially with the theory of salvation, I was convinced that the cross of Jesus Christ was mine. "

It was not easy to leave. I couldn't just break up with the people there, especially my sister. Rather than feeling betrayed that he cheated me for my mission, I thought I should get my sister out of JMS. However, JMS completely blocked the relationship with her sister. Now, he said, " I can't reach my sister. "

Sightings and revelations

Ms. A has been abroad for a while. As soon as I thought everything was back in place, I saw the JMS mission at Ewha Womans University. There were many programs that friends would be interested in, such as making tiramisu, making personal makeup lectures, smiling education, and new Pilates One Day Class. In the hope that victims like him do not happen, she posted a message on a community website asking them to reveal the identity of JMS and to be careful about the fake missionary work. The reaction was hot. The number of students is around 17,000 (as of 2017), but the number of students checked by far exceeds 20,000. Not all of the cases are JMS, but there have been hundreds of articles saying that I was treated like this.

" I think it is very possible that the two schools will carry on well, " There are quite a few students who feel lonely just because they are girls. But the purpose of JMS is to make God my perfect lover, right? Maybe the emotions match.

" JMS has the special nature that female victims have to understand each other with the same sensitivity, " said A. I want to keep helping them get to normal religious life and social life. " And when I see them actively working, I ask them, why do they do something like that? I'm sorry for the situation, but I will continue to help those who have the same mindset, " she said.

June 09, 2018, 05:43:29 AM
Reply #1

Offline Peter

• Administrator

• View Profile
    • Personal Blog & Site
Re: JMS at Ewha Womens University & Sookmyung Women's University
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2018, 05:43:29 AM »
JMS탈퇴자들, “JMS를 아십니까?” "Do You Know JMS?" (CTS TV - Video Report in Link)

The group's leader, Jeong Myung-seok, was sentenced to 10 years in prison for sex crimes and reported in February that he was released from prison wearing an electronic anklet.

Anchor: In the past, people claiming to be members of this group visited college campuses with leaflets. I'm trying to raise awareness among college students. They heard the story. I'm Choi Dae-jin.

In front of a women's university in Seoul, a woman is handing out flyers to female college students. The leaflet contains information on the Christian Gospel Mission, the JMS, and Jung Myung-seok, known as the leader of the group. Another woman, who appeared shortly after, take turns with the woman who was distributing flyers. The people who are handing out flyers are the people who left the house after living as believers in the JMS.

What do they want to say? Jeong-jo, who left JMS 10 years ago, started to study the Bible with her older sister who taught her to dance at a cultural center where she went to learn free dances with his high school friends. " I found out that the leader was a sex offender by searching the Internet out of curiosity, " Chung said. " I decided to leave because I was so disillusioned. "

INT > Jeong In-in (alias), / JMS desertor, 36 years old

Jeong Myung-sun, who dropped out of JMS last year.

INT > Jeong Myung-sun (alias) / JMS desertor, 23 years old

In the meantime, two women came to an interview with the JMS defectors who had finished distributing leaflets. The women who were photographed told the police that they were the JMS believers.

June 09, 2018, 05:47:26 AM
Reply #2

Offline Peter

• Administrator

• View Profile
    • Personal Blog & Site
Re: JMS at Ewha Womens University & Sookmyung Women's University
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2018, 05:47:26 AM »
JMS 탈퇴자들, 숙명여대 앞에서 JMS 예방 전단 배포 - Raising Awareness of JMS at Sookmyung Women's University (Bareun Media)

Leavers and victims of JMS (Christian Gospel Association, Jeong Myung-seok) distributed leaflets showing the identity of the JMS to students of predestined universities in the morning of June 5.

The victims and those who withdrew from the school judged that the JMS, which is the most prevalent in the university community, is needed to prevent the JMS, to create the university's first fake mission, and to produce simple anti-democrative prevention methods.

" I also joined JMS after being disguised as a college student, " said one of the people who distributed the leaflets. I came out today hoping that no one like me would have a victim like me.

Meanwhile, within just 10 minutes of passing the leaflets, the JMS believers appeared and confronted the defectors. The police were dispatched after the end, and the men's wives and overheated atmosphere with me to pick up the pieces.

Discounters and victims said they will not stop distributing leaflets to universities, and it is likely that future conflicts with JMS will be inevitable.

While they are willing to forget their past experiences and live a new life, they are eager to provide assistance to the Korean community for the victims of the defectors.