Advanced Search

Author Topic: K-Pop's JPY Entertainment Cult Allegations & Denials  (Read 170 times)

May 04, 2018, 08:51:33 PM
Read 170 times

Offline Peter

• Administrator

• View Profile
    • Personal Blog & Site
K-Pop's JPY Entertainment Cult Allegations & Denials
« on: May 04, 2018, 08:51:33 PM »
Yoo Byeung-eun's cult is in the news again via allegations of that some leading figures in the K-pop industry are members. I really have no idea if those allegations are true; nonetheless, the allegations and responses are interesting. Also, it seems that The Korea Herald has deleted its first article which contained a promise to take legal action if the allegation proved false

May 1: Park Jin-young Refutes Reports About Ties with Religious Group (The Korea Herald via Internet Archive after Article Deletion)

“I will share a document of my testimony, so that you can scan it carefully. If it contains anything against the law or morality, your (reporters’) coverage is legitimate. But if it doesn’t, you will be liable for any damage caused to us.”

The Full Story Behind JYP & The Cult Linked To Sewol Ferry Disaster (Korea Boo)
K-pop Heavyweight Park Jin-young Denies Preaching for Religious Cult (Yonhap News)
JYP Entertainment Shares Nosedive on Cult Religion Reports (The Korea Herald)

May 3: Bae Yong Joon Denies Being Part Of Religious Cult (Korea Portal)
Dispatch Revealed Park Jinyoung (JYP) & Actor Bae Yongjoon Involved with Cult (Reddit)