Advanced Search

Author Topic: Korean Article: #MeToo & JMS  (Read 142 times)

April 08, 2018, 01:08:28 AM
Read 142 times

Offline Peter

• Administrator

• View Profile
    • Personal Blog & Site
Korean Article: #MeToo & JMS
« on: April 08, 2018, 01:08:28 AM »
April 4, 2018: Me Too와 전자발찌 찬 정명석의 행보 주목 (Modern Religious Monthly)

Naver Translation:

#MeToo And JMS: Attention on the Movement of Jeong Myeong-seok Wearing Electronic Anklet.

The violent crime victims, who have been squealing with bated breath, are complaining constantly. The attackers who had tried to satisfy their sexual desires by forgetting about the inherent worth of human beings have now become ugly monsters. It is obviously a matter not only of political history accounting, but also of religion. Among the pagan far-fetched organizations, JMS (Jeong Myeong-seok, the Christian Ministers ' Mission) has a sexual cult that seduces believers. Attention is drawn to the actions taken by Jeong Myeong-seok, a sex offender who was released in February after serving a sentence of 10 years in jail on charges of rape and sexual assault. MeToo and JMS. What is the connection?

JMS's Jeong Myeong-Seok Ranks as 'Messiah '

In October 2017, the MeToo Movement started to put a hashtag on social networking sites to alert movie producers Harvey Weinstein about the damage caused by sexual harassment and sexual harassment. As Seo revealed the truth about the damage caused by the sexual harassment, the "MeToo" movement was launched in January this year. Starting with Seo's confession, it has spread to the cultural, artistic, political, and religious circles.

The starting point of the Me Too Exercise and the release date of JMS Jeong Myeong-seok are similar. The Me Too Exercise looks like a " confidence-induced incentive to confess " designed to prepare for Chung's release from prison. Chung has served in jail for 10 years for sexual assault. It is by no means a light sentence. Did Chung change his mind after meeting social issues of " Me Too Exercise? " " I have nothing to do with being punished for my crime, " he said.

It seems that the mind of the believers who worship Jeong, who are dominated by " the messiah, " has clouded their judgment ability. The spiritual influence of Jeong Myeong-seok is so strong that it prevents him from having the judgment of right or wrong. For the past decade of his imprisonment, the congregation remained firm on him. Jeong Myeong-seok knows the fact well. Jeong Myeong-seok, who used to abuse the hearts of his followers, intimidated them into acting as sex toys. But there is a weapon to fight against. MeToo Much Exercise. It's a dagger you shouldn't ignore.

Electronic Anklet

Jeong Myeong-seok, who ignored the Bible's doctrine and was eager to satisfy his sexual desire. On his ankle are electronic anklets, a voucher for sex offenders. A person who has committed a crime once is likely to commit it again. Especially in the case of sex crimes, the repeat count rate is high. Will an electronic anklet designed to identify the victims of a crime be able to prevent Jeong's repeat injury?

Now the nation is rocked by the social ripple effects brought on by the MeToo Movement, after the title " sex offender " and its fantastic collaboration " electronic anklet " was added to Chung's resume. Many victims of the darkness, proudly shouting MeToo in the shadows, are being named two at a time before their containers. I'm sure the JMS will also be overshadowed by the large number of potential victims of the song " MeToo. " They can shout to the world. Jeong Myeong-seok is wearing an electronic ankle monitor. He is branded a sex offender, and the electronic anklet, a solid proof, is squeezing his ankles. It is also high time that numerous victims of the crime were released from their fetters. Electronic anklets, a marker of sex offenders, should be the trigger for the MeToo movement.

Victims ' MeToo movement, which is a close, non-discriminatory movement without legal protection, begins now. Sexual violence caused by pseudo-religious religions can not be considered a lesser damage than that caused by cultural, artistic and political sectors. Many of the victims who were violated by the sex offender Jeong Myeong-seok came up to the surface and said, " I got hurt!It is time to have the courage to claim it.