Advanced Search

Author Topic: Second Generation: Life Is Painful  (Read 293 times)

April 04, 2018, 10:09:38 PM
Read 293 times

Offline Peter

• Administrator

• View Profile
    • Personal Blog & Site
Second Generation: Life Is Painful
« on: April 04, 2018, 10:09:38 PM »
An article exploring the lives of second generation members - the children of members.

March 26, 2018: JMS 2세들, 그들의 고통스러운 삶

Naver Translate:

As JMS has had a long history, the second generation is becoming a member of JMS. However, the JMS life that he trusted and followed was not easy. JMS's subdued management and system has caused unbearable pain, and they are being expressed as running away from home and stopping school. JMS II's are complaining of unbearable pain.

JMS II's Suppressed Lives

A mother, who started at JMS church from childhood with JMS followers, recalled singing Chanyang's house before entering elementary school with trot songs. In the fifth grade of elementary school, I learned about 30 introduction and Satanism. Later, the JMS doctrine was brainwashed in a thorough education, either after learning about the 30 chapters or after retraining to teach others.

The question is not a doctrine. Second generation members are having a difficult normal relationship with friends. His mother denied him from making friends unless he is JMS, and if he makes friends, his mother would not call friends and tell him to play. In elementary school, I went to the Community Chest of Korea almost every day, and on Wednesday I usually lived in the church from my childhood, such as attending church on demand services, cleaning up before services on Tuesdays, and staying at church all day on weekends. B, whose father is JMS pastor, said he had to clean up the church as well as pray for the community.

He never saw a movie or a book that was not related to JMS, and he never attended a private institute. It is to prevent him from meeting his friends of the opposite sex. I couldn't talk to my girlfriend, not to mention dating her. Even in the church, the word " brother " was a word of gold. He had few chances to talk to his friend of the same age and avoided it on purpose if he tried to do so. When I called my brother or my brother the same age friend, I had to call him " ○○. "

He admits that he had no clothes to wear when going outside. They had to wear white or white when they went to church, but they only wore such clothes. I never wore black clothes. He also revealed that the underwear was assigned for each day of the week. The second generation should not be fond of celebrities. JMS II was very fond of idol singers. When they saw the poster of the idol singer in the room, they attacked him severely. Mr. A regularly wrote to Mr. Jeong I used to write occasionally when I was in elementary school, but when I became a middle school student, I used to write about twice a week. Every two months or so, he changed his clothes and took a picture of his profile.

Sitting down but thinking

Jeong Myung-seok's seat was provided at the house, according to A. We prepared a sofa, cleaned it, and prayed every day, saying that it is the seat of Jeong Myeong-seok's spirit. Of course, there were many photos and frames of Jeong Myeong-seok. He said the other two Kims were no different. He said there was a separate room where he left his sofa or chair, called the " Jeong Myeong-seok seat, " or prayed.

Looking back at the situation, he said that JMS II was " going to go insane " because he could not lead a normal life. When I looked back on it, I could not help laughing at the fact that my teacher (Jeong Myeong-seok) was always taught to be next to me. " I like to eat rice. Thank you, teacher. " I fell, " she said. Chung Myung-suk said and behaved as if he were always next to him.

JMS's Favorite South Chungcheong National University

JMS students prefer Chungnam National University. Chung Myung-Suk completed a course at South Chungcheong National University, and Chung Beom-seok's daughter Chung Myung-suk graduated from Chungnam National University. People said that South Chungcheong National University is the best university in the world. So the JMS second class considers Chungnam National University a good university, and now there are more than 100 JMS youth, he says. JMS students, however, said they are too busy to live their lives. It is difficult to have private time at 4 a.m. such as holding a group prayer at 4 a.m. and holding a meeting at 6 p.m. They claim that they avoid even working part-time jobs. During the exam period, JMS's pastor said he sometimes stays at the library. He said he aims to keep an eye on the friends of the opposite sex and consult them if the JMS students find it difficult. He also said, " When I see JMS students hanging around with the opposite sex on campus because there is an environment where they are monitoring each other, I take pictures behind my back and report it to the pastor. "

JMS II's agony of quitting

JMS II most people live in poverty. Especially if both parents are members of JMS. A father was a pastor, so he rubbed his food with soy sauce because he had no side dishes, and led a poor life so that he could not afford to walk around. There is not much difference in parents ' wealth. Even if my parents make good money, they give a lot of money to JMS. He said he knows a second generation son whose parents have financial resources, but does not have enough money for his children.

The reason why people are considering quitting JMS is not because the doctrine is odd, or because Chung Myung-suk is a sexual offender. I don't believe that Chung is a sexual offender, but it has nothing to do with the reason he is considering quitting. Life as a second generation member is a struggle. Severe interference and restraints and a life of isolation from the world are most intolerable for second generation members.

Mr. A admits that he was lucky enough to be out of his teens. However, other second generation members emphasized that it is difficult to leave before becoming economically independent. Once you leave, you lose your allowance at home and can't do anything about it. The time when one can think about quitting is when one experiences college life. This is because economic independence is possible. College also makes it natural to talk with friends of the opposite sex, such as sharing assignments. While he was brainwashed by JMS and forced not to talk to the opposite sex, he slowly felt his life was weird as he came across the world. Looking at other college students, they feel frustrated because they do not have a complete college life.

JMS II's children are told that " A " is the fastest they think it is the latest. At the moment he is concerned about quitting, he said, " Don't regret it and come out right away. " Second generation members do not trust and don't care about Chung Myung-suk's sex abuse scandal. Their immediate chains and restraints are so harsh and unbearable. Even the second generation knows that JMS's life alone is unusual, rather than its catechism. Let's hope the second generation members who realize that JMS is wrong will get over the pain and lead free lives.