Advanced Search

Author Topic: Jeong Required to Wear Monitoring Anklet for 7 Years  (Read 674 times)

February 11, 2018, 01:05:47 AM
Read 674 times

Offline Peter

• Administrator

• View Profile
    • Personal Blog & Site
Jeong Required to Wear Monitoring Anklet for 7 Years
« on: February 11, 2018, 01:05:47 AM »
I've long been curious about what restrictions would be placed on Jeong after his release - I started this thread almost three years ago about the topic. The details finally were revealed today (Feb 9, 2018), and as expected, he will have to wear a monitoring anklet. But what good will that do when he has so many enablers willing to bring victims to him? It may stop him from leaving the country, but the wearer of one such anklet recently managed to remove his. I doubt he had the resources available to him that Jeong will soon have.

Feb. 9: 정명석, 출소 후 전자발찌 찬다 - 전자발찌 7년, 신상공개 및 고지 명령도 받아

Google Translation:
Jung Myeong-seok, after the release, 7 years in electronic bracelet

The JMS (Christian Gospel Mission), which was sentenced to 10 years in prison for rape, rape, and quasi-torture, is known to be released from prison this month. The court has ordered Jung to wear an electronic anklet.

The Electronic Ankle Order and the Statue Disclosure and Notice Order were issued on different dates, respectively, in different courts. The Daejeon District Prosecutors' Office requested an order to attach an electronic device to the Daejeon District Court on Oct. 19, asking Jung to be charged with electronic braces. The Daejeon District Court cited an attachment order request on November 30. Jung has seven years to wear an electronic brace.

In accordance with the Act on the Protection of Specified Offenders and the Attachment of Electronic Devices, etc., if a person (the person to be detained) violates the provisions such as prohibition of access to specific persons such as the victim and restriction of going out at certain times such as night, A fine of at least 5 million won shall be imposed.

The disclosure and notification order was decided in 2015 ahead of schedule. On December 23, 2013, the Seoul Central District Attorney's Office filed an appeal to the Seoul Central District Court for the disclosure and notification of Chung's identity. The Central District Court cited the bill on December 16, 2014. Jung's appeal was passed to the Seoul High Court, but on January 5, 2015, he withdrew his appeal.

Therefore, Jung must report the place of residence to the local police station within 20 days after the release. The police will send the information to the Ministry of Justice, and the Ministry of Justice will again deliver the information to the Ministry of Gender Equality and Family to disclose and disclose the information on the sex offender notification site.

Mr. J, who had heard about Jung's electronic footsteps, said, "JMS believes Jung Myeong-seok is the second coming, and says he went to jail with his falsification. I want to ask who you are to the self-proclaimed Messiah Jung Myeong-seok, who raped the goddess and wear the electronic bracelet. " Another resigner, B, added, "We must strictly isolate Jung from the goddesses to prevent other victims from appearing." Mr. C said, "I do not want to hide his ugly appearance as a religious mask."