Advanced Search

Author Topic: JMS & North Korea  (Read 847 times)

January 29, 2018, 01:56:40 AM
Read 847 times

Offline Peter

• Administrator

• View Profile
    • Personal Blog & Site
JMS & North Korea
« on: January 29, 2018, 01:56:40 AM »
I've been thinking for a long time it would be a good idea to explore the many similarities between JMS and North Korea. I just read a tweet that reminded me of those similarities -"that's JMS in a nutshell" I thought to myself.

JMS is all about trying to soften its image - give a false image is more accurate - to make itself more attractive to targets - especially to the young and especially to the young and beautiful.

One interesting difference is of course that the young woman is representing the regime itself, and not some front group that hides its connection to the parent cult ala the many front groups JMS uses. Hence, JMS is not softening an image, but creating and presenting an entirely false one that is dependent on the target not learning too early in the indoctrination process that Jeong is a cult leader and a convicted serial rapist. Come inside said the spider to fly.

January 29, 2018, 12:57:57 PM
Reply #1

Offline Peter

• Administrator

• View Profile
    • Personal Blog & Site
Re: JMS & North Korea
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2018, 12:57:57 PM »
Another obvious similarity concern the rapes Jeong was found guilty of. Not your typical rapist, Jeong relied on a whole bureaucracy and a cadre of willing enablers. The clearest glimpse into that world is provided by the leaked videos of naked female members which JMS admitted were authentic by claiming ownership of the videos and filing copyright violation charges against me.

On a grander scale is Kim Jong-eun's pleasure squad:

April 29: The Secret Sex Parties of North Korea’s Elite (News.Com.Au)

June 1: Meet The Pleasure Squad Of Sex Slaves (Rebel Circus)

Dec. 11: Inside The Ultra-Private Teen Girl Sex Parties For The North Korean Elite (Next Sark)

Sept. 20: NK Escapee: Kim Jong Un has Teen Sex Slaves & Fake Soldiers (IB Times)

Feb. 24: NK’s Winter Olympics Cheerleaders are Being ‘Forced into Sexual Slavery (South China Morning Post)

Here is North Korea's former deputy ambassador to the UK Thae Young-ho speaking about the pleasure squad to the US's House Foreign Relations Committee in November following his defection in 2016: