Advanced Search

Author Topic: Former Senior Member Pastor Kim Kyung-chun Discusses JMS  (Read 559 times)

January 27, 2018, 12:14:28 AM
Read 559 times

Offline Peter

• Administrator

• View Profile
    • Personal Blog & Site
Former Senior Member Pastor Kim Kyung-chun Discusses JMS
« on: January 27, 2018, 12:14:28 AM »
January 26, 2018: http://news.kmib.co.kr/article/view.asp?arcid=0923890960&code=23111111&cp=nv

While I disagree with Pastor Kim's concerns about homosexuality, I will forever be thankful for him for speaking to prosecutors on my behalf when JMS first filed criminal charges against me. I still have some stories about that. Pastor Kim also received threatening and abusive texts from JMS leadership and was also cleared of criminal charges filed by JMS.

Google translation follows with a few small corrections:

Heresy, why now? Jeong as a Second Advent Jesus Christ ... Concerns about regime cohesion

Pastor Kim Kyung-chun, who was a high-ranking member of the Christian Gospel Mission Society (JMS), explained the wrong Bible passage of JMS at the Ansan Sangrok Church in Gyeonggi Province on the 25th.

Pastor Kim (3rd right of the front row) who listened to Jung Myung Seok's speech at the JMS winter leader camp in 1993:

We are closely watching the Christian missionary group (JMS), which is a representative ethnic group, both inside and outside the church. Jeong Myeong-seok, who was sentenced to 10 years in prison for rape, is due to leave Daejeon prison on the 23rd of February. Since the establishment of the Moon Jaein government, there have been concerns about the anti-communist activities of the JMS following the return of the ruling class and the attempt of the regime to coalesce.

The Kookmin Ilbo received the JMS 2nd Prize (?), and met with Kim Kyung-cheon (58), who left in 2009, at the Ansan Sangrok Church (Rev. Jin Yong-sik) in Gyeonggi Province on the 25th.

"JMS worship Jeong as a person of God, Second Advent Jesus Christ. I believe that if you believe in Jung, you will go from heaven to the highest place. In short, religious addiction. "

Pastor Kim met Jeong in 1980 while studying at the College of Commerce in Korea University and fell into the bogus of JMS as he fell into the wrong Bible paraphrase. For 30 years, he worked as a 'brain' for JMS public relations manager and education director. He is currently serving as an associate pastor of the Evergreen Church in consulting heresy with the Korea Christian Faith Counseling Association.

Pastor Kim withdrew from JMS because of the wrong doctrine and the sexual problems. He said, "The doctrine has begun to change from time to time in 1999," he said. "If the doctrine had to be settled in 2002, all legal issues related to Chung had to be resolved, but he escaped to China and was arrested in 2007."

He said that culture is the reason why young people, especially female college students, get into JMS. Kim said, "I called virgins who did not marry and went to prostitution (perhaps mistranslation - "sex slaves" is I think a more accurate phrase) for Jeong as "evergreens, "but recently called them "belief stars." There are more than 1,000 sophisticated women now focusing on college professions. "

Pastor Kim said, "JMS gradually approaches the culture of jazz dance, singing, sports, modeling, and other colorful and sensuous cultures, and gradually injects false doctrine into the name of personality education."

Kim said, "Jung is trying to be a young man in the thirties after his arrest, and Jung Jo Eun (her real name is Kim Ji-sun) as his number 2." JMS made a religious town of hundreds of thousands of pyeong (Korean area measurement) in Jinsan- I am deceiving the Saints. " According to Pastor Kim, JMS is estimated to be 18,000 to 20,000 at home and abroad, including Korea, Japan, and Taiwan.

Pastor Kim said, "Korean churches should not slow down their surveillance and boundaries in attempting to join the regime of heterodoxy and pseudo-religious groups." He said the group should use its ability to mobilize hundreds of thousands of people through on-line and off-line activities to guard against the possibility of forming friendly public opinion on the government of Moon Jae-in related to social issues such as homosexuality.

JMS said, "Jeong is going to be released after the New Year holidays next month, but rape is not true and there are many unfair aspects."