Advanced Search

Author Topic: Jae-Rock Lee Travels To Heaven & Hell  (Read 57 times)

January 08, 2018, 06:25:08 AM
Read 57 times

Offline Peter

• Administrator

• View Profile
    • Personal Blog & Site
Jae-Rock Lee Travels To Heaven & Hell
« on: January 08, 2018, 06:25:08 AM »
I just came across this link, and think it worth sharing. I was happy to see links to quotes from Lee's book simply entitled Hell. I read it a few months ago, and was constantly surprised and disgusted by it. I honestly cannot fathom how anyone, even the indoctrinated, can believe - let along stomach - such insidious nonsense. The book, however, did reveal some interesting tidbits and little nuggets of revealing information that are worth exploring when I have time.

Some of the links included in the link I posted above are no longer online, but thankfully, The Internet Archive has done its job well. Here's the page concerning Hell. And here's one quote, and yes, that's the kind of material I recall reading. I took screenshots of virtually every page as each page contained its own "WTF" moment:

TODDLERS IN HELL
Toddlers are only two to three years old. Thus, they do not recognize even thier own death and do know know why they are in hell, but they still remember their mothers and fathers. That is why they cry repeatedly, "Where are you, mommy? Daddy? I want to go home! Why am I here?"

To kill time, the messengers of hell slap the back of toddlers, and trample or whip them. Then toddlers, in shock and pain, try to crouch or run away for them. However, in such a crowded place, the toddlers cannot run away and in a muddle of tears and snivel, they are entangled with one another, trampled on, and bruised and torn to shed blood all over the place. Under these miserable circumstances, children constantly cry in tears because they long for their mothers, are hungry and horrified. Such conditions alone are "hell" for these babies.
(p. 98)

Archived page describing Heaven 1 which is available from Amazon.

Archived link page describing its sequel, Heaven 2, which is also available on Amazon.