Another piece about Master Oh that is either paid content or the result of extraordinary lazy reporting. It is interesting that Qi Wellness is not mentioned, only Master Oh's personal site
which includes odd testimonies such as “If I had to cross a desert I would choose Master Oh as my companion, I would trust only him to get me to the other side” and Skype and phone treatments.
There are hints of the front he leads, one being this photo from the article contains "Qiwell" in its url: https://static.standard.co.uk/s3fs-public/styles/story_medium/public/thumbnails/image/2017/02/22/16/qiwell291016-0236.jpgFebruary 23, 2017: How to Stop Feeling Tired and Boost Your Energy Levels
(Amy Harris for The Evening Standard)
For Londoners, feeling run down and perpetually tired is not a rare occurence. We work hard and we play hard and it takes its toll.
Master Oh is an energy healer who specialises in treating conditions such as low-energy, chronic fatigue, stress, anxiety and insomnia.
Here, he shares his five energy-boosting tips for Londoners.
Start your day with a 10-minute meditation to clear and focus the mind. A peaceful mind is ready to deal with anything. If we prepare ourselves to accept all situations and people with a positive and calm attitude, we can remain peaceful throughout the day and avoid draining energy. Our brain uses up 60 per cent of our Qi/chi (energy), while the other 40 per cent is spent on our physical activity. In modern life, we rely so much on our mind and tend to overuse our energy reserves dealing with the resultant stress and emotions. To create energy, we have to free ourselves from our negative emotions and thought patterns.
Smiling is a simple and effective way to make others happy and improve your energy circulation internally. It also creates positive energy for you and others and stops us from focusing on our personal worries and emotions. Smiling also opens the energy pores on your face, attracting better fortune and good luck into your day.
3. Eat Regularly
In the body, our energy reserves are like the battery in a car and food is like the petrol. Both are important for the car to function. Try to keep energy levels steady by eating at regular times. Eat food that will sustain, support and nourish you and avoid sugary snacks and coffee, which despite their initial boost, drain your energy.
4. Keep Warm
We have two major energy centres on the top of the head and lower abdomen. By keeping these areas warm in cold weather, we support the energy circulation within our body and drain less energy.
5. Sleep Soundly
During sleep, our body recharges and detoxifies. In order to improve the quality of your sleep, finish eating at least two hours before going to bed. Turn your phone and laptop onto plane mode and try to get to bed before midnight. The hours between 10pm and 12am are most important as these are when our body has the deepest sleep.
For more info about Master Oh and his treatments, visit: masteroh.com
And Master Oh will host a mediatation retreat in Korea in April 2017
. The location is not given, but I would be very surprised if it isn't at his cult's headquarters.