Advanced Search

Author Topic: The People of Shinchonji's Events & Propaganda Films  (Read 782 times)

September 05, 2016, 08:31:24 PM
Read 782 times

Offline Peter

• Administrator

• View Profile
    • Personal Blog & Site
The People of Shinchonji's Events & Propaganda Films
« on: September 05, 2016, 08:31:24 PM »
I've long wanted to list those who have attended events hosted by Shinchonji and its various fronts. Since front groups are often used for their larger events, perhaps some can't be blamed. I'm not setting out to critisize these people, but rather give an indication of the reach of Shinchonji and subsequently its tactics. But hey, is it really that hard to use Google?

The first person is particularly interestring as he, Kim Hong-ki, is described as the president of The International Association of Korean Lawyers. I was surpriused because most endorsements come from non-Koreans. Here's the relevent screenshot from a recent SCJ video. Strangely, I can't seem to find that video online a week after first noticing it.

I browsed their website and noticed he wasn't listed: http://www.iakl.net/?r=en&c=34%2F46

His name does appear, however, on this list of previous presidents. It seems he was president of the Overseas Division some 30 yeras ago between 1993 and 1995.