Advanced Search

Author Topic: Interesting Response from JMS Member Regarding Recent Media Reports  (Read 4049 times)

June 08, 2016, 02:54:44 AM
Read 4049 times

Offline Peter

• Administrator

• View Profile
    • Personal Blog & Site
Interesting email from a Providence member in response to the following recent articles which I had a hand in to some extent (although The Mirror piece was essentially just a copy and paste job of the Daily Mail piece) and I wrote the "On Being Sued...Part 1" piece. That reminds me, I really do need to finish parts 2 and 3.

May 20: Your White Skin Arouses Me: Inside The Sinister Hitler-Loving Korean Sex Cult Luring Young Australian Girls ... (Daily Mail)
Korean Sex Cult Plucking Girls Off Street to be Spiritual Brides for Rapist Who Claims to be Messiah (The Mirror)
May 2: Wikipedia Page of Rapist-Led Cult Whitewashed from Inside Australian Tax Office (Crikey)
April 19: How a South Korean Cult Tried and Failed to Sue This Australian Uni Lecturer (Vice)
March 16: On Being Sued by Followers of a Hitler-Praising Serial Rapist Part 1 (Korea Observer)

Hi Peter,

I am one of Providence church members. Recently, I saw and read some articles from  Dailymail, Vice and small online media site. I am sure you provided or sold all information about us to them. But there are so many comments that aren't true or different fact from original meaning. Our pastor has never told about Hitler and he is not sinister Hitler loving Korean absolutely. You don't know about him correctly.  You should better learning and researching about him and Providence again even though you have been doing these dirty things for a long time. Do you know about 30 principal Bible lessons? I don't think you've never learnt about that.

And also, please don't target to innocent people for your injustice hunting. They are just normal people who are believing the word and Bible which he preaches.

Don't talk about dirty sexual things, if he did those things really, no one will follow him. please don't waste your time and get back to your normal work.

God Bless ya...

Here are some excerpts from my three responses to date (with a little rewriting for clarity etc:
Thanks for reaching out to me. I do have to say that I'm sure of my facts and that is why numerous news organisations have contacted me about stories. I am quite careful about what I say, and I have an enormous collection of primary sources including the 30 lessons and literally hundreds of Jung's sermons. Perhaps, you are not in deep enough to be exposed to the crazier teachings, and those do include the praising of Hitler.

I have several sources for the Hitler quotes in addition to testimonies from numerous former members and even a current member. Here's one file from inside JMS. I have to admit when you denied knowledge of the Hitler praising, I wasn't sure if you were lying or if not in deep enough. I'll assume you were sincere and offer you a sample sermon from 2012.

I assure you this document is authentic. I would appreciate your thoughts on the it. Other sermons which have mentioned similiar love for Hitler were translated by PJ - the American leader and Naomi Kim. I also received copyright complaints from JMS about those sermons, which of course proves they are legitimate. They come from the JMS leadership and they are real.

Journalists are always willing to speak to members. The next time I'm asked for an interview, I'm happy to pass along your contact details if you're interested in taking part.

I am glad you have been reading the articles, and I hope the day will come when you can read them from a different perspective.

June 08, 2016, 07:58:19 AM
Reply #1

Offline Peter

• Administrator

• View Profile
    • Personal Blog & Site
Re: Interesting Response from JMS Member Regarding Recent Media Reports
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2016, 07:58:19 AM »
please don't waste your time and get back to your normal work.
I'll just respond to that here. I don't consider my cult-watching hobby to be a waste of time at all. On the whole, it's been a fascinating and rewarding journey.
True, it's not directly related to my "normal work", but hobbies and interests need not be. It's probably healither and normal for interests to differ significantly from your normal job. That is unless you're one of the lucky few whose job is your passion. I envy those guys.

And since I work with university students, the issues of cults is never too far away as they are one of your cult's target demographics. In fact most of the cults I've examined prey on the very demographic I've spent the last 12 years working with. While my job doesn't necessiate knowledge of campus predators, I think a case can be well made for the argument that being a good teacher involves concern for student welfare.

It is a juggling act at times balancing all my interests and work, but isn't that something we all have to deal with? Of course, all my interests and work commitments compete for my time, but I think I've been successful with regards to not letting my cult interest interfer with my work. I feel comfident that I meet and exceed the expectations of my students and peers. Thanks for your concern about my job though. ;)

June 08, 2016, 10:41:29 PM
Reply #2

Offline Peter

• Administrator

• View Profile
    • Personal Blog & Site
Re: Interesting Response from JMS Member Regarding Recent Media Reports
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2016, 10:41:29 PM »
His/Her response just confirms what I know to be true. I do appreciate the interaction though, and I believe the emails offer a fascinating glimpse into the mindset of a true believer. The praising of Hitler is acknowledged and confirmed- he was doing God's work - as is the sleep deprivation mentioned in the Daily Mail piece.
Hi Peter,

I think you are totally misunderstanding about the message that the revelation receiver wrote down while she was praying. Yes, Our pastor said that point about judgement because of not keeping God's word. The Hitler story was also regarding to that point. Because Jews didn't believe Jesus and killed him because of their ignorance. so, Jesus cursed Jewish people who did believe God superficially. Please read Bible Matthew 23: 34 - 36. Our pastor mentioned about these bible chapters. so, God used Hitler to judge Jewish people who didn't believe God in unrighteous way and repaid for Jesus's(His Holy Son's) dead.

Many other revelation receivers receiving God's messages and Holy son's message during their prayer in Providence nowadays. even most of our members are praying 117 prayer which is three times a day, from starting 1AM till 7PM. the between each time gap is 6 hours that means destroy Satan(666). 1:00AM (+6), 7:00AM(+6), 1PM(13:00 +6), 7PM(19:00).

Do you know that? we are doing that to destroy Satan in very powerfully way. Please understand what we are doing. Please don't just focus on what worldly people are thinking.

I also have all past messages that proves about him. Did you see what he did for young women? If not, please stop what you are doing now.

God loves you,
I don't think I misunderstood this at all. I don't think it's possible to misunderstand such a clear statement which was translated by two of America's most senior bilingual members. And there are other mentions of Hitler that express the same sentiments, not to mention the fact that a murderous God is an ongoing theme througout the sermons I have read and listened to that date back to the 1980s and continue to not too long ago. The sermon/"revelation" I sent to the member emailing me was delivered in 2012. Furthermore, I recently received more recent sermons that are simply more of the same.
"That is why Hitler killed 6 million Jews in the gas chamber and rung oil from them. If you don't think that was a great thing, you have nothing to do with me or with salvation." Jeong Myeong-seok. December 13, 1998.
I recently came across an archive of the English part of the anti-JMS NGO Exodus site that mentions the Hitler praising in the above speech. The writer of the post, whose native language is Korean, was working from the original Korean. His English translation is absolutely consistent with the translation provided by senior American members. Terrorism 101. A member once told me that was taken out of context. My reply was: Out of context? Either you praise Hitler or you don't.

Dear MSes... You have told us we are lack of reason but just full of hatred.  Now read the following sermon by your precious Jung, Myoung-seok.  It may be quite shocking.  Don't even say this sermon was made up by me or other SPJ member.  This part of his sermon directly came from ICA's Department of Document (Moon-seo-gook in Korean).  I have full version of whole sermon include the order of service.  If you understand Korean, then ask me for a copy.  I'll send it to you right away:

Word by: President Jung, Myoung-seok
When: 1:55pm - 5:30pm
Where: Weight lifting arena in Olympic Stadium
Recorded by: Moon-seo-gook (Department of Document--translator)
Sorted by: Bee-hyoun Hong, Sung-hee Yi, Young-min Song
Scripture: Matt 2:6

...Jews were persecuted by Germans because they killed Jesus.  Germans believed in God and knew Jews killed Jesus.  "Those bastards killed our teacher and Messiah!!!!"  Then what did Germans do?  God has chosen Hitler to avenge His grudge.  So Hitler arrested those Jews and put 'em in the gas chamber and extract body fat from the corpses.  He did a great job!!  Don't you think this is extremely delightful??   If you don't think so, you have no part of me, and you have no part of salvation.  Do you know why?

I once cried to Jesus "Why did Hitler massacred so many Jews? He is such an awful man! I'll judge him. Where are you Hitler??" But Jesus sympathized at my ignorance at that time. He didn't reveal the secret and left it the way it was because I was responsible to find the answer. Later, I realized that the price for sin descends to Jew for 3-4 generations. Jesus rebuked me. "You already removed the seal that I didn't come to this world to die. You also removed the seal that Egyptians' price for sin is very great.  Then can't you remove next seal?" At that moment I finally found the answer. It is because Jews killed Jesus. God killed all those Jews to avenge the death of Messiah. Doesn't our God always avenge? He never bears his avenge. Of course God was silent about all this at that moment...
Incidentally, that was posted in 2002, the year before I encountered JMS.