Advanced Search

Author Topic: Rare Interaction with a JMS Cultist  (Read 2003 times)

July 21, 2015, 10:54:29 PM
Read 2003 times

Offline Peter

• Administrator

• View Profile
    • Personal Blog & Site
Rare Interaction with a JMS Cultist
« on: July 21, 2015, 10:54:29 PM »
This doesn't happen very often. I'm sure open to discussions, but the cultic mindset doesn't really aid frank and meaningful discussions. Quite a few interactions simply involve threats and abusive language from JMS.

However, over on the WhyProtest Anti-Scientology site, where I sought some advice on a copyright takedown notice sent by a young American JMS member, a member suddenly appeared. He/she didn't stick around for much of a discussion, but it was, nevertheless, a rare appearance:

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/take-down-notices-from-cult-led-by-convicted-serial-rapist.123827/#post-2546872

Peter, can not understand that why you are spending all day and night to accuse Korean cult.
Maybe you had some bad experience, but your experience is not represent whole thing. That's your personal experience. There are people who do not like I Phone, but still there are more people who likes apple I phone. And you are the one just few people who do not belong to major taste..

Because you had some problem with one of religion in korea, it's not that mean all of them is wrong.
What if somebody hates you with not reasonable reason and follow you where ever you go and post all over the place about you on the internet??? This is what you are doing!!!

What about Dalai Lama?? do you think believing him is so normal???

What about your life??? Before you accuse somebody, check yourself first!!!!
Does your life style so clean? Does everyone respect you?? Are you free from sin???

At least, the person you are accusing has so many followers.. It means there's something better than you.
What about you? How many people follow you to learn something???