the groups under the control of Mr. Yoo have launched a broad disinformation campaign since it was found that Mr. Yoo's family and a high number of Guwonpa believers were directing Chonghaejin Marine.
Cheonghaejin employed a disproportinate number of Guwonpa members.
The factual owners of Cheonghaejin are responsible for the rebuilding of the ship after it was bought from Japan and for the lack of security measures on board.
The factual owners of Cheonghaejin are responsible for the death of almost 300 people, many schoolchildren.
I do not know if you have any children, but if you can remotely imagine how the families feel,
you should be careful not to defend those responsible for this.
I am a student of religion
May I ask what this means?
Are you enrolled in a program for religious studies?
Do you have an academic degree in religious studies or do you aim at writing a thesis?
I am asking these questions, because I am impressed by the questions you do not ask about Mr. Yoo:
- Has Mr. Yoo received funds from the Odaeyang group, or what was his business relation to the Odaeyang group?
- What was the religious significance of Mr. Yoo for the Odaeyang group?
- Has Mr. Yoo received money from his religious followers, and if so, how much?
- Where did the funds that the Semo group was built on come from?
- Have religious followers of Mr. Yoo ever worked in one of the companies owned by Mr. Yoo for a sub-standard salary?
- In 1992, Mr. Yoo was convicted of fraud in connection with his religious function. What crimes was he found guilty of, and what is the Gowonpa's position regarding this conviction?
- Did Gowonpa members invest money in the Semo group, and did they lose money when the Semo group filed for bankrupcy, selling its ships to Chonhaejin marine, a company owned by Mr. Yoo's family?
- Odaeyang is often described as a "doomsday cult". Does the Guwonpa propagate an immanent mass destruction of humanity, which probably only faithful Guwonpa members will survive?
An academic researcher in religion would like to know these things.
Mr. Yoo is certainly good at setting up a web of deception. This has always been the backbone of his career.
As long as you do not ask the above questions, you may be subject to the suspicion that you are part of this web of deception.
There is, fortunately a lot of information about cults available on the internet.
I may recommend that you take some time to look at some of these videos.http://youtu.be/1k4P5mRK_hEhttp://youtu.be/aU3_DkpWDakhttp://youtu.be/TNKmhv9uoiQhttp://youtu.be/M9w7jHYriFohttp://youtu.be/OTVWMY8EZCAhttp://youtu.be/QlfMsZwr8rc
You can expect that most of the members of this forum will meet you with honesty, and this honesty should be mutual.